Skip to main content

Document Downloads

Some of our courses have associated ‘further reading’ materials.

Please find below a list of the further reading materials.

FISA 202: Application of Pesticides by Handheld Equipment
FISA 203: Clearing Saw

FISA 301: Using Petrol-Driven Chainsaws
FISA 302: Basic Chainsaw Felling and Takedown
FISA 303: Chainsaw Snedding
FISA 304: Chainsaw Cross-Cutting and Manual Stacking
FISA 306: Chainsaw Clearance of Windblow
FISA 307: Chainsaw Felling of Large Trees
AFAG 308: Top-Handled Chainsaws
FISA 310: Use of Winches in Directional Felling and Takedown

AFAG 401: Tree-Climbing Operations

AFAG 403: Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (MEWP’s) for Tree Work

FISA 604: Wood Chippers
AFAG 606: Mobile Stump Grinders

FISA 701: ATV Quad Bikes
FISA 702: All-Terrain Vehicles

FISA 802: Emergency Planning
FISA 804: Electricity at Work: Forestry
FISA 805: Training and Certification

First Aid at Work (Health and Welfare)
Guide to PUWER Regulations
COSHH: Working with Substances Hazardous to Health: A Brief Guide to COSHH



What our customers say...
Bean Loved Skipton company logo
Bean Loved Skipton
Bean Loved is a family-run independent coffee shop in Skipton with a passion for coffee in every cup!
Expand Testimonial
Glendale Services company logo
Glendale Services
We cover all aspects of Grounds Maintenance, Tree Management, Landscaping, Woodland Management and Winter Maintenance.
Expand Testimonial
Rosemary & Co Artists’ Brushes Ltd company logo
Rosemary & Co Artists’ Brushes Ltd
The Finest Quality Handmade Artists’ Brushes. Made in England for over 35 years.
Expand Testimonial
GW Proudfoot Ltd company logo
GW Proudfoot Ltd
The Proudfoot Group is a family run independent supermarket chain, which was established in Seamer Village, North Yorkshire, in April 1948.
Expand Testimonial
Scarborough & Ryedale Carers Resource company logo
Scarborough & Ryedale Carers Resource
An independent, non-profit making organisation that promotes the rights and encourages the recognition of all those with caring responsibilities.
Expand Testimonial