Some of our training courses can be offered free or at a subsidized rate, depending on the funding that we have available. The funding can change throughout the year and different courses may be available at different times.
In order for us to access the funding for our courses, certain eligibility criteria must be met. We have put together a list of all the eligibility criteria for all the various projects that we are currently working with.
Click the links below to find the information on eligibility for the relevant project:
In order to be eligible to complete one of our distance learning courses for free:
- Candidates must be age 19 or over
- Candidates must be employed OR in receipt of benefits (evidence of this will be required.)
- Candidates must have lived within the EU for the last 3 years
- Candidates should inform Tyro Training of any other course/educational programme they may be currently studying.
- Please note, we can only fund distance learners in the north of England
You can access some of our training courses for free if you are claiming an eligible benefit
Eligible benefits include:
- Job Seekers Allowance (JSA)
- Employment Support Allowance (ESA)
- Universal Credit
You will be required to provide evidence that you are claiming in order to receive the training free of charge
Here is a list of all the courses that we can offer Free training on providing you are claiming an eligible benefit:
- Introduction to Computerised Bookkeeping Using Sage
- Introduction to Computerised Payroll Using Sage
- Intermediate Computerised Bookkeeping Using Sage
- Intermediate Computerised Payroll Using Sage
- Advanced Computerised Bookkeeping Using Sage
- Excel Starter
- Excel Improver
- Excel Advanced