Taking Your Online Sales to the Next Level
- We do not have any courses scheduled however, we can deliver this course on request at your place or ours.
Are you already selling online? This course will show you how to take your online sales to the next level, growing your sales and profitability. Learn about the importance of customer engagement, explore the online and social media marketing options that you can utilise when selling online and take your business to the next level.
Who is the Taking Your Online Sales to the Next Level course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is currently retailing online and wants to grow their business.
On completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of attendance from Tyro Training.
This course is delivered over one day.
What will I learn on the Taking Your Online Sales to the Next Level course?
- Growth strategies and how to increase your sales levels
- UX – User experience and getting it right
- How to maximise profit levels from your online sales
- Growing & retaining your customer database
- Choosing which selling platform is right for your business
- SEM – Search Engine Marketing for increasing sales (PPC, PLA, content & marketing)
- Social media marketing for online retailers
There is no formal assessment for this course.
You may also be interested in our beginners course – How to Start Selling Online
How do I book onto a Tyro Training course?
There are a number of different ways in which you are able to book onto one of our training courses:
Book over the phone
The easiest way to book onto one of our training courses is by giving us call. This process allows us to make sure you are booking onto the right training course and that all the information we need from you is correct and accurate at the time of booking. It also allows you to raise any questions about the training that you want to book
Book by email
For times when booking by phone is not convenient, we advise that you send us an email stating the name of the course you wish to book onto and the date you wish to attend. Once we receive this a member of our team will get back to you with a booking confirmation and may reply or give you a ring (if you have provided your details) if there is any information that needs clarifying urgently
Book at a Tyro Training premises
Of course, we also offer the good old fashioned way of booking by visiting either the Skipton or Scarborough centre and enquiring about booking at our front desks. A member of the Customer Service team will greet you and put you in contact with a member of the Sales team who will be able to advise you about the training and book you onto a course.
How do I pay for my course?
Payment is requested upon booking. You can make secure card payments over the phone by calling the relevant Tyro Centre Skipton or Scarborough. Alternatively cheque or cash payments can be made at Tyro Training or Craven College premises. It may be possible to arrange for invoices for training, we may make credit checks prior to agreement – please discuss upon booking.
Will my course run? What happened if my courses gets cancelled?
We always do our utmost to ensure all of our courses run as scheduled. However, occasionally there may be circumstances where a course needs to be cancelled.
If the course that you are due to attend is cancelled, a member of our team will get in touch with you to inform you and we will do our best to arrange for you to attend another date for the course that is most convenient to you.
How long do I have to wait for my results/certificate?
The delay on receiving your results / certificates will depend on the awarding body responsible. Here are some outlines on expected waiting times:
- Tyro Training Certificate – Certificates will be presented to delegates at the end of the course. Where this is not possible, certificates will be sent by post to the named learner at the address of the person who made the booking within 2 weeks.
- HABC (Highfield) – Level 2 HABC certificates generally take 2-3 weeks to arrive with you, Level 3 certificates sometimes take a little bit longer and can be expected to arrive within 2-6 weeks.
- ILM (Institute of Leadership & Management) – It can take between 4-6 weeks from the date of the submission of your assignment to receive your results and certificate from ILM.
Which First Aid course do I need to attend?
Because the First Aid course that you require is dependent on the circumstances within your workplace, we are not allowed to directly advise which course it is that you should be attending. The First Aid section of the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) website has all the information you need to help you determine which First Aid course you require.
The HSE website breaks it down for you so that you know your role whether you are an employer, an employee or the designated first aider.
Do I need to do a Level 2 qualification before a Level 3?
For some courses you will be able to study the level appropriate to your job role and experience, which ,may mean you can complete a level 3 qualification before achieving a level 2. However some other courses require a prerequisite to be achieved before you can progress onto a higher level qualification. These vary across courses and in order to understand which applies to the course specific to your interest, a member of our team will be able to help.