The purpose of the qualification is to develop learners knowledge and understanding of common health conditions and their effects on individuals.
The TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Common Health Conditions (RQF) is regulated by Ofqual and has been developed in association with The Skills Network.
Who is it for?
This qualification is aimed at anybody who wishes to improve their knowledge and understanding of common health conditions. It will appeal to organisations within the health and social care sector that provide support to individuals with conditions such as Arthritis, Parkinsons and physical disability.
On successful completion of this course, you will receive a TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Common Health Conditions.
The course duration is 12 weeks via distance learning.
What will I learn?
- Principles of monitoring the health of individuals affected by health conditions
- Arthritis awareness
- Parkinsons disease awareness
- Stroke awareness
- The cardiovascular system and associated diseases
- Understand physical disability
You will be assessed by completion of a learning work-book supported by feedback from your tutor. The workbook contains reflective activities designed to reinforce your learning and test your knowledge.
Successful learners can progress to other qualifications such as:
- Level 3 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care
- Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support
- Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support Services
They may also wish to expand learning into other areas of Health and Social Care at the same level with qualifications such as:
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Mental Health
- Level 2 Certificate in Mental Health Awareness
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Autism