The purpose of this qualification is to develop learners knowledge and understanding relevant to working in a customer service environment in order to improve the service provided to customers. It can help give candidates the confidence to deal with difficult situations, make the most of their skills and work together as part of a team to improve the customer’s experience.
The TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service (RQF) is regulated by Ofqual.
Who is it for?
This course is designed to help improve customer service skills of anyone working or studying qualifications in the following sector areas:
- Travel and Tourism
- Sport, Leisure and Recreation
- Health and Social Care
- Public services
On successful completion of this course, you will receive a TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service (RQF).
The course duration is 12 weeks via distance learning.
What will I learn?
- Principles of customer service
- Understand customers
- Understand employer organisations
- Know how to process information about customers
- Understand how to communicate with customers verbally and in writing
- Understand how to develop customer relationships
- Understand how to resolve customer service problems and challenges
You will be assessed by completing all the required assessments with your tutor providing feedback following completion of each. All assessments must be completed and passed in order for you to successfully achieve the qualification.
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to:
- TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service
- TQUK Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service
- TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service