This qualification aims to provide learners with the underpinning knowledge that is required by employees to work in a range of different environments in a business administration role. The objectives of this qualification are to help learners to develop essential knowledge of how to carry out administrative tasks such a show to manage information and supporting events know how to apply their knowledge in a variety of industries and job roles.
The TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration (RQF) is regulated by Ofqual.
Who is the Business Administration qualification for?
This course is designed for people who are either currently in an administration role or aspiring to be a business administrator and want to develop their knowledge of the principles of business and administration.
It may also be useful to learners studying qualifications in the following sector areas:
- Travel and Tourism
- Sport, Leisure and Recreation
- Health, Public Services and Care
- Arts, Media and Publishing
On successful completion of this course, you will receive an TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration (RQF).
The course duration is 12 weeks via distance learning.
What will I learn?
- Principles of business document production and information management
- Principles of communication in a business environment
- Principles of developing working relationships with colleagues
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Understand employer organisations
- Principles of business administrative tasks
- Understand how to prepare text
You will be assessed by completing all the required assessments with your tutor providing feedback following completion of each. All assessments must be completed and passed in order for you to successfully achieve the qualification.
Successful learners can progress to other qualifications such as:
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
- Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration
- Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Business Administration
- Apprenticeship in Business Administration