The purpose of this qualification is to develop learners knowledge and understanding relevant to providing services in business which improve performance. The content is applicable to all sectors and areas of work to improve performance.
The objectives of this qualification are to:
- Develop learners understanding of lean organisation techniques and business improvement tools and techniques
- Develop learners understanding of the skills required to work effectively in a team in the business sector
The TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Lean Organisation Management Techniques (RQF) is regulated by Ofqual.
Who is it for?
It is suitable for learners in, or wishing to move into job roles which include business improvement. It is also suitable for other learners in a business environment who wish to develop an understanding of business improvement techniques and practices.
On successful completion of this course, you will receive a TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Lean Organisation Management Techniques (RQF).
The duration of this course is 12 weeks via distance learning.
What will I learn?
This qualification consists of 3 mandatory units:
- Business Improvement techniques
- Effective team work in business
- Lean organisation techniques in business
You will be assessed by completing all the required assessments with your tutor providing feedback following completion of each. All assessments must be completed and passed in order for you to successfully achieve the qualification.
Successful learners can progress to other qualifications such as:
- Level 2 and 3 NVQ Diploma in Business Improvement Techniques
- Level 3 Diploma in Business Improvement Techniques