This Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading provides learners with a wide range of knowledge and skills needed to work in a team leading role. The qualification provides learners with a range of management and leadership skills, such as managing personal performance and development, contributing to meetings in a business environment, and leading and managing a team.
Who is it for?
This course is designed for people who are working in a team leading role in any environment and will provide learners with the skills and knowledge to successfully lead a team.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive an NCFE Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading.
How long does it last?
This course is delivered in the workplace over a number of months.
What will I learn?
The qualification provides evidence of your knowledge and competency as a team leader in any environment. You will complete a minimum of 40 credits (credit amounts in brackets) made up from mandatory units  and optional units .
- Manage personal performance and development (4)
- Communicate work related information (4)
- Lead and manage a team (5)
- Principles of team leading (5)
- Understand business (4)
Optional units [this is a small sample of the units available]
- Develop working relationships with colleagues (3)
- Manage conflict within a team (5)
- Collaborate with other departments (3)
- Negotiate in a business environment (4)
- Employee rights and responsibilities (2)
- Deliver a presentation (3)
You will be assessed by observation at your workplace and you will also produce a portfolio of evidence to support the different units you have chosen.
This qualification could lead to a range of different job roles such as:
- Team Leader
- Team Manager
Learners completing this qualification can progress onto:
- Level 3 Diploma in Management
[su_button url=”mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org” target=”blank” style=”soft” background=”#f27900″ size=”5″ radius=”5″]ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS COURSE[/su_button]
PLEASE QUOTE THE COURSE YOU ARE REFERRING TO UPON ENQUIRY