This Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service provides learners with the skills and knowledge needed to deliver customer service, understand customers and employer organisations. Optional units in this qualification cover developing customer relationships, resolving customer complaints and providing reception services.
Who is it for?
This course is designed for people who undertake a customer service role and who either have a particular customer service and administrative job role, who are working in a customer service environment or whose role is to provide service to customers.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive an NCFE Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service.
How long does it last?
This course is delivered in the workplace over a number of months.
What will I learn?
The qualification provides evidence of competence in a customer service environment. You will complete a minimum of 45 credits (credit values in brackets) made up from mandatory units  and optional units .
- Deliver customer service (5)
- Understand customers (2)
- Principles of customer service (4)
- Understand employer organisations (4)
- Manage personal performance and development (4)
Optional units [this is a small sample of the units available]
- Communicate verbally with customers (3)
- Make telephone calls to customers (3)
- Process information about customers (3)
- Support customer service improvements (3)
- Resolve customers’ complaints (4)
- Processing sales orders (2)
You will be assessed by observation at your workplace and you will also produce a portfolio of evidence to support the different units you have chosen.
Learners completing this qualification could go on to apply for positions such as:
- Junior/apprentice customer service assistant
- Junior/apprentice secretary
- Junior/apprentice receptionist
- Junior/apprentice personal assistant
or progress on to:
- Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service
- Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
[su_button url=”mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org” target=”blank” style=”soft” background=”#f27900″ size=”5″ radius=”5″]ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS COURSE[/su_button]
PLEASE QUOTE THE COURSE YOU ARE REFERRING TO UPON ENQUIRY