This Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration develops and accredits knowledge and skills needed to work in a business administration role. It provides learners with a range of business and administrative skills such as collating and reporting data, organising business travel and accommodation and archiving information.
Who is it for?
This qualification is designed for those who are already working in a business administration role with some degree of support and supervision. You will work as part of a team and ensure the provision of information and resources to others.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive an NCFE Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration.
How long does it last?
This course is delivered in the workplace over a number of months.
What will I learn?
The qualification provides evidence of competence in an office environment. To be awarded the Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration learners must achieve a minimum of 45 credits (credit values in brackets) made up from mandatory units  and optional units .
- Communication in a business environment (3)
- Understand employer organisations(4)
- Principles of providing administrative services (4)
- Principles of business document production and information management (3)
- Manage personal performance and development (4)
- Develop working relationships with colleagues (3)
Optional units [this is a small sample of the units available]
- Handle mail (3)
- Collate and report data (3)
- Administer human resource records (3)
- Use a telephone and voicemail system (2)
- Processing customers’ financial transactions (4)
- Understand the legal context of business (6)
You will be assessed by observation at your workplace and you will also produce a portfolio of evidence to support the different units you have chosen.
The qualification will accredit and develop your skills and knowledge in business administration. It will help you to secure long-term employment and to progress to the following job roles:
- Administration Assistant
- Business Support team member
- Junior/Apprentice Secretary
- Junior/Apprentice Personal Assistant
It also offers progression onto the NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration.
[su_button url=”mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org” target=”blank” style=”soft” background=”#f27900″ size=”5″ radius=”5″]ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS COURSE[/su_button]
PLEASE QUOTE THE COURSE YOU ARE REFERRING TO UPON ENQUIRY