The way we promote our businesses, products and services to customers, both current and potential, has changed radically with the use of social media and will continue to evolve. However, social media needs targeting to be fully effective as it is important to use the right media to reach your target audience. This short course aims to encourage you to think about and develop the use of social media to increase your business.
Who is it for?
This course is designed for all business owners and those involved in marketing and/or producing social media content. Whilst this is an introductory course a basic understanding of Social platforms is recommended and you will also be asked to log in to and review your own social sites during this course.
On successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance from Tyro Training.
This course is delivered online over 2 days (9.30am – 1.00pm).
What will I learn?
- Different types of social media – benefits and drawbacks
- Engaging with customers
- Measuring results – don’t just do activity for activities sake. Make it count!
- Facebook – learn to use it to reach your ideal customer
- Using Facebook Live to broadcast your message and reach new customers for free
- Using Facebook adverts to target the right people
- Twitter – are your ‘tweets’ generating results?
- Instagram – become proficient at using one of the fastest growing platforms
- YouTube – join 76 million other in promoting their businesses
- LinkedIn – how to get the best out of it
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
There is no formal assessment for this course.