The purpose of this unit is to explain the key principles and practices of assessment, why it is carried out and what its purpose is and to help care providers implement assessment of the Care Certificate
Who is it for?
This course is designed for anyone with a learning and development responsibility as part of their role, those new to assessment who will be involved with the assessment of the Care Certificate and managers or anyone interested in how the assessment process works
On successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance from Tyro Training
This course is delivered over 1 day
What will I learn?
- How assessment works in learning and development
- Key concepts of assessment
- Different assessment methods
- The assessor’s role in working with learners to develop skills and knowledge
- As far as possible all the work will be tailored to the care certificate
There is no formal assessment for this course