This qualification aims to give learners knowledge of different Specific Learning Difficulties, how they are diagnosed and how individuals can be supported. The qualification can be used by a wide range of learners looking to improve their knowledge and awareness in this subject area.
Who is it for?
This course is for teaching staff, care staff or anyone looking to build their knowledge of dyslexia and other learning difficulties.
On successful completion of this course, you will receive an NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties
This course is delivered over a number of months via distance learning.
What will I learn?
- Understand specific learning difficulties
- Understand the effects of Specific Learning Difficulties
- Understand the diagnosis of Specific Learning Difficulties
- Understand supporting individuals with Specific Learning Difficulties
- Understand the context of Specific Learning Difficulties
You will be assessed by completion of a learning work-book supported by feedback from your tutor. The workbook contains reflective activities designed to reinforce your learning and test your knowledge.