Who is it for?
This course is designed for people who are either currently in an administration role or aspiring to be a business administrator and want to develop their knowledge of the principles of business and administration.
On successful completion of this course, you will receive an NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration.
This course is delivered over a number of months via distance learning.
What will I learn?
The qualification provides the knowledge and understanding required to be a successful administrator
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Principles of business document production and information management
- Understand communication in a business environment
- Understand employer organisations
- Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
- Understand how to carry out business administration tasks
- Understand how to prepare text
You will be assessed by completion of a learning work-book supported by feedback from your tutor. The workbook contains reflective activities designed to reinforce your learning and test your knowledge.