Positive thinking is a mental and emotional attitude that focuses on the bright side of life and expects positive results – it applies equally in business as well as personal life. On the other hand, negative thinking expects the worst and often this becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy. Teams and team members who have a negative outlook do not achieve as much nor are as motivated as those with a more positive outlook. Negativity can become infectious and damaging to a business.
Who is it for?
This course is designed for anyone, but is particularly suitable for those in leadership, management and supervisory roles.
On successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance from Tyro Training.
This course is delivered over ½ day.
What will I learn?
- Consequences of negative thinking
- Business and personal benefits of positive thinking
- Link to achievement and motivation
- Keeping positive while managing difficult and challenging situations
- Action planning for a positive outcome
There is no formal assessment for this course.