In person-centred care, health and social care professionals work collaboratively with people who use services. Person-centred care supports people to develop the knowledge, skills and confidence they need to more effectively manage and make informed decisions about their own health and healthcare. It is coordinated and tailored to the needs of the individual and ensures that people are always treated with dignity, compassion and respect
Who is it for?
This course is designed for anyone who is required to produce a person-centred care plan
On successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance from Tyro Training
This course is delivered over ½ day
What will I learn?
- Completing a person-centred care plan
- Recognising what is important to your service user
- Understanding “consent”
- Working in a person-centred way
- An introduction to communicating effectively
- Recognising the importance of compliance
There is no formal assessment for this course