Working under pressure can be stimulating and motivating, but when demands and pressures become excessive they can cause stress. Stress can lead to emotional and physical health problems for individuals and is a major cause of absence from work. Work-related stress causes nearly one third of all work-related illnesses (according to the CIPD) for and is a major cost to businesses.
Who is it for?
This course is designed for anyone but is particularly suitable for those in leadership, management and supervisory roles.
On successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance from Tyro Training.
This course is delivered over ½ day.
What will I learn?
- Definition of stress
- Impact of stress in the workplace
- Legal responsibilities of employers
- Causes of stress in the workplace
- Identifying and managing stress
- Stress relief techniques for individuals and sources of available support
There is no formal assessment for this course.