For an organisation to effectively achieve its goals, its managers need to develop the skills
to translate an overall strategy into individual performance indicators or targets.
Successful performance management enables teams to achieve, and to remain
motivated, and supports managers to tackle performance issues in a constructive way.
Who is it for?
This course is designed for anyone in a role which includes managing or supervising others.
On successful completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of attendance.
This course is delivered over one day.
What will I learn?
- Understand the importance of team performance
- Team dynamics
- Allocating work and monitoring quality
- Gaining commitment
- Effective communication of strategy and KPIs
- Measuring results, giving feedback and making improvements
- Conflict resolution and negotiation
- Linking performance to staff development & appraisals
There is no formal assessment with this course.