Who is it for?
This course is designed for those who want to develop knowledge and understanding of event management
On successful completion of this course you will receive an NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Event Planning
This course is delivered over 6 days
What will I learn?
- Understand the events industry
- Understand the duties and responsibilities of an event planner
- Be able to produce an event plan for an event
- Understand the importance of security measures and Health and Safety at events
- How to evaluate and review an event
- Understand market research and market methods in event planning
- Understand the human resource planning requirements for events
- Communication and customer service at events
You will be assessed through a variety of activities including planning an event leading to the production of a portfolio of evidence