The primary purpose of this qualification is to develop your understanding of lean organisation techniques in business.
Lean management is an approach to running an organisation that supports the concept of continuous improvement, a long-term approach to work that seeks to achieve small changes in processes in order to improve efficiency and quality.
Who is it for?
This qualification aims to equip you with the business improvement tools and techniques to work effectively in a business team.
It is for anyone running a business or managing a team where efficiency and performance are important factors.
On successful completion of this course, you will receive an NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Lean Organisational Management Techniques.
This course is delivered over a number of months via distance learning.
What will I learn?
- Principles of customer service and delivery
- Understanding customers
- Understanding employer organisations
- Understand how to communicate with customers
- Understand how to handle customer information
- Understand how to resolve problems and deliver customer service to challenging customers
- Understand how to develop customer relationships
You will be assessed by completion of a learning work-book supported by feedback from your tutor. The workbook contains reflective activities designed to reinforce your learning and test your knowledge.