All organisations need to adapt and change to meet internal or external factors. Successfully managing any scale of business process or I.T. system change requires knowledge and skills in order to assess the drivers for change, measure the scale of impact, plan and prioritise which changes will reduce risk; maximise your competitiveness and prepare all stakeholders for change in a constructive way.
Who is it for?
This course is for anyone who is involved in business process or I.T. system change in any size or type of organisation.
On successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance from Tyro Training
This course is delivered over 1 day
What will I learn?
- Recognise the drivers for change
- Prepare a business case for change
- Analyse impact, risk and benefit
- Manage the business change lifecycle
- Effective communication of change
- Stakeholder management techniques
There is no formal assessment for this course