This is the first step towards becoming a more confident and effective Team Leader or Manager. The course gives you the techniques to motivate and develop staff, communicate messages efficiently and take control of difficult situations. It will help you inspire those around you to be productive and meet team goals and business needs.
Who is it for?
This Team Leading course is designed for anyone who wishes to improve their leadership skills and knowledge in order to create a better working environment for themselves and their team, whether a newly appointed team leader or an established manager.
On successful completion of this course, you will receive an NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Team Leading.
This course is delivered over a number of months via distance learning.
What will I learn?
- Principles of team leading
- Understand business
- Understand how to communicate work related information
- Understand how to manage performance and conflict in the workplace
- Principles of equality and diversity in the workplace
- Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
- Understanding health and safety procedures in the workplace
- Understand how to develop and deliver a presentation
You will be assessed by completion of a learning work-book supported by feedback from your tutor. The workbook contains reflective activities designed to reinforce your learning and test your knowledge.