This course helps to develop skills and abilities in order to improve the service provided to customers.It can help give candidates the confidence to deal with difficult situations, make the most of their skills and work together as part of a team to improve the customer’s experience.
Who is it for?
This course is designed to help improve customer service skills. Teaching candidates how to identify the needs of the customer, while following procedures and legislation. It looks at how to use feedback to develop your skills and respond to complaints and difficult situations.
On successful completion of this course, you will receive an NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service.
This course is delivered over a number of months via distance learning.
What will I learn?
- Principles of customer service and delivery
- Understanding customers
- Understanding employer organisations
- Understand how to communicate with customers
- Understand how to handle customer information
- Understand how to resolve problems and deliver customer service to challenging customers
- Understand how to develop customer relationships
You will be assessed by completion of a learning work-book supported by feedback from your tutor. The workbook contains reflective activities designed to reinforce your learning and test your knowledge.