Most functions within a business require the efforts of more than one person working as part of a team. The success of the team in achieving their purpose depends not only on the skill sets of the individuals but also on how well the individuals gel into a successful working unit
Successful team leadership is achieved by understanding and managing the relationships involved.
Who is it for?
Potential team leaders
On successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance from Tyro Training
This course is delivered over 1 day
What will I learn?
- The difference between a group and a team
- The nature of successful teams
- Characteristics of dysfunctional teams
- The nature of trust and the behaviours which build and destroy it
- The role of communication in teambuilding
- The stages of team development and the appropriate leadership role and style at each stage
- Recognition of the need to regroup a team in the vent of change
- How different personalities contribute to a successful team dynamic
- How a team leader can use this knowledge in producing and maintaining an effective team
There is no formal assessment for this course