The key to effective business is often in the way that personal relationships are developed between people. It is therefore important that customer service staff ensure they develop the right climate for a successful relationship – ideally on a long term basis. This is important for business to business sales but is also relevant in the development of relationships with personal customers.
Who is it for?
This course is designed for any managers or members of staff who are required to have an understanding of customer service.
On successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance from Tyro Training.
This course is delivered over 1 day.
What will I learn?
- Defining outstanding customer service
- Emotional intelligence and its roles in sales
- Through whose eyes are you looking at your product
- Promoting features or benefits
- Building and maintaining a relationship
- Reading customers and responding to signals (positive and negative)
- Active listening skills
- Overcoming objections
There is no formal assessment for this course.