Who is it for?
This course is designed for any managers or members of staff who handle or manage feedback and complaints from customers.
There can often be a lack of confidence and reluctance when dealing with customers’ expressions of dissatisfaction. On this course we will take a fresh look at how we handle customer complaints, aim to build confidence, help staff to create a positive culture to seeking feedback within their organisation and encourage managers to praise staff for handling complaints well – viewing the feedback as a valuable gift rather than an annoyance.
On successful completion of this course, you will receive a Tyro Training Certificate of Attendance
This course is delivered over 1 day
What will I learn?
- How we can view complaints positively and build confidence when handling them
- Investigate how we ‘ask’ for or pre-empt a complaint rather than avoiding a customer we know isn’t happy
- Judging the severity of the complaint and respond appropriately
- Methods of responding to a complaint proactively
- Identify the stages in the complaint process
- How to ‘enjoy’ turning the complaint around and winning back repeat business
- Objectively look at the culture within companies for handling complaints
There is no formal assessment for this course.