Effective communication of messages and information is essential for any business. It is one of the most important skills required by all staff, and especially managers and supervisors. The aim of the course is to provide the knowledge, skills and confidence to communicate effectively with a range of people.
Who is it for?
This course is designed for staff at all levels of the business or organisation that have to communicate with others, either within or outside the business or organisation.
On successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance from Tyro Training.
This course is delivered over 1 day
What will I learn?
- Importance of effective communication
- The communication process
- Barriers to effective communication
- The nature and role of feedback in ensuring effective communication
- The nature and role of non verbal communication
- The advantages, disadvantages and suitability of different communication methods
- The influence of personality types on effectiveness of communications
- Questioning and listening skills
There is no formal assessment for this course.