Budgeting plays a key role in business planning – it enables you to monitor performance and keep an eye out for danger signs. This course will help you to prepare budgets, make informed budgeting decisions and effectively communicate financial information to business partners and the bank.
Who is it for?
This course is ideal if you’re a business professional without an accountancy or financial background.
You will receive a certificate of attendance at the end of the course.
This is a one day course and runs for six hours.
What will I learn?
- What a budget is
- When to budget
- Why businesses complete budgets
- Component parts of an operational budget
- What an operational budget looks like
- Sources of information for figures in operational budgets
- Factors that influence figures in operational budgets
- The scope of an operational budget
- How to calculate figures for an operational budget
- Components of a cash flow budget
- What a cash flow budget looks like
- Sources of information for figures in cash flow budgets
- Factors that influence figures for a cash flow budget
- The budgeting process
- The importance of completing budgets
There is no formal assessment on this course.