With so many people branching out into their own businesses or taking over others it is more important than ever that they are familiar with how to develop an overall strategy, write operational plans, create budgets which drive objectives, targets and KPIs, how to communicate and use these, and then how to design business controls and performance management systems to benefit their business.
Who is it for?
This course is designed for anyone owning or running a small business over which they have ultimate responsibility.
On successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance from Tyro Training.
This course is delivered over two days.
What will I learn?
• Writing a basic business plan
• Product manufacturing, marketing and selling strategy
• Business control
• Forecasting and budgeting
• Understanding of financial statements and key ratios including balance sheets, profit and loss statements and cash flow analysis
• Understanding the budgeting process and its terminology
• How budgets translate into objectives and targets
• How targets and key performance indicators relate to performance management and training needs analysis
• Examples of basic business controls
There is no formal assessment for this course.