Who is it for?
This course is designed for anyone who deals with other people as part of their job, the course aims to provide you with the knowledge and skills to deal with awkward situations in a direct, open and honest way. This course is also for those who wish to gain the knowledge, skills and confidence to manage their time effectively.
On successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance from Tyro Training
This course is delivered over 1 day
What will I learn?
- Ways of behaving (general and self-analysis)
- Achieving a win/win situation
- Think right – Speak right
- Using and understanding body language
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Compliments and confidence
- Appropriate objectives and how to prioritise them
- How to recognise the importance of effective time management to achieve objectives
- How to estimate the duration of tasks
- How to plan activities within constraints
- How to identify and minimise interruptions to planned work
- How to monitor the use of your own and your team’s time and review progress
There is no formal assessment for this course