As managers and supervisors, you should review the performance of your staff on a regular basis and set meaningful, challenging goals for the period ahead, which are linked to the organisation’s overall objectives. The aim of this course is to provide the knowledge, skills and confidence to improve the performance of staff by conducting appraisals and performance reviews.
Who is it for?
This course is designed for managers and supervisors at all levels.
On successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance from Tyro Training.
This course is delivered over ½ day.
What will I learn?
- Purpose of an appraisal / performance review
- Organisational objectives and the appraisal
- Planning and preparing – appraiser and appraisee
- Conducting an appraisal interview
- Giving effective and relevant feedback
- Setting realistic goals and action plans
There is no formal assessment for this course.